Congratulations to the winners of this contest! Please note that several submissions were disqualified for breaking the contest rules by including more than one outfit per submission or not providing an email address.
I have already emailed out the codes to the winners. If you haven’t received your codes, please check your spam folder. If it’s not there, contact me and I will make sure you get the codes.
The contest has ended. We will announce winners in a couple days after we have time to look over every submission. Thank you to all who participated.
To celebrate our 200 character submissions milestone, we’re holding a contest. All characters submitted between 3-17 August 2016 0900 CDT are eligible. We’ll be awarding three winners with an Oathbound Plate and Skywhisper Glider code.
Dulfy and I will pick the winning characters, but you can help us choose by using the upvote button on the bottom of posts or telling us in the comments why you think a particular character should win.
- You must submit your character through our submission form. We will not accept submissions through social media, comments, email, or any other media.
- You can only submit one outfit per submission, but you can make as many submissions as you like. Each submission must be of a different outfit.
- You must include a monitored email address on the submission form because this is how we will contact you if you win.
- You must submit during the contest timeframe.
- Your submission must abide by the site terms and conditions or it will be deleted.
3 August 2016 at 0700 PDT aka August 3, 2016 at 7:00 AM Pacific Daylight Savings Time
3 August 2016 at 0800 MDT aka August 3, 2016 at 8:00 AM Mountain Daylight Savings Time
3 August 2016 at 0900 CDT aka August 3, 2016 at 9:00 AM Central Daylight Savings Time
3 August 2016 at 1000 EDT aka August 3, 2016 at 10:00 AM Eastern Daylight Savings Time
3 August 2016 at 1400 UTC/GMT aka August 3, 2016 at 2:00 PM Coordinated Universal Time
3 August 2016 at 1500 BST aka August 3, 2016 at 3:00 PM British Summer Time
3 August 2016 at 1600 CEST aka August 3, 2016 at 4:00 PM Central European Time
3 August 2016 at 1700 EEST aka August 3, 2016 at 5:00 PM Eastern European Summer Time
17 August 2016 at 0700 PDT aka August 17, 2016 at 7:00 AM Pacific Daylight Savings Time
17 August 2016 at 0800 MDT aka August 17, 2016 at 8:00 AM Mountain Daylight Savings Time
17 August 2016 at 0900 CDT aka August 17, 2016 at 9:00 AM Central Daylight Savings Time
17 August 2016 at 1000 EDT aka August 17, 2016 at 10:00 AM Eastern Daylight Savings Time
17 August 2016 at 1400 UTC/GMT aka August 17, 2016 at 2:00 PM Coordinated Universal Time
17 August 2016 at 1500 BST aka August 17, 2016 at 3:00 PM British Summer Time
17 August 2016 at 1600 CEST aka August 17, 2016 at 4:00 PM Central European Time
17 August 2016 at 1700 EEST aka August 17, 2016 at 5:00 PM Eastern European Summer Time
Read these directions before posting. It will save you some trouble.
- The form often times out (502, 503, 504 errors) while still posting your submission. Please check that your submission posted before hitting the submit button again or your submission will go through multiple times.
- Double-check the form before hitting the Submit button because you cannot make changes yourself after it has posted.
- Make sure you don’t use your mouse scroll wheel while clicked into a field because it may change your settings without your knowledge.
- If you need us to make corrections to your post, please send a message through the Contact Form or on the post comments with the corrections you would like.
- If you still have issues with your submission, Contact Us or comment on this page. Sometimes the form arbitrarily decides someone is a spammer and your post may be hidden.
- See the terms if you have any questions about what is admissible.
Keep in mind the following when taking screenshots:
- Crop images before posting
- You can’t see armor details on uncropped images.
- If you don’t have a program for cropping images, there are free programs on the internet, like Fotor Photo Crop, you can use.
- First image = Thumbnail
- It will not display on the post itself.
- Use a picture that focuses on the character’s face.
- It’s best to use a perfectly square image (eg, 150×150 px), because the site will center the image. If you use a rectangular image, you may only see parts of the character’s chest.
- The rest of the images will post in the order listed on the form.
- One outfit per post
- The form is not set up to handle multiple outfits per post.
- Because the thumbnail image is so small, it is very difficult to show more than one set on it.
- People use the thumbnail to decide if they should click on your post to view more images. They won’t know there are multiple sets hiding in the post.
- Good lighting conditions
- No one can see how good your character looks if it is too dark.
- The best place to get screenshots is the character select screen.
- If you are having trouble getting screenshots at the character select screen, try switching to Windowed (Full) mode.
- Different angles
- Generally you will want a pic showing the full frontal body, full back body, full side body, and then close ups of the chest/head area.
- Make sure you zoom in as far as possible, but don’t clip off the feet in full shots.
- Maximum graphic settings
- Turn off your UI
- Credit for Images – Please remember that it is illegal in The United States to take pictures off of other websites without providing proper credit to the owner of that material. If you are going to submit images taken from a source other than the game, please provide proper credit in the comments section so we don’t get take-down requests.
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)